Welcome to the City of Fife Online Permit Center
The Online Permit Center provides public access to the current status of permits, inspection requests, activity and access to application materials and documentation. As a registered user, an applicant can also apply for permits and request inspections online.
To register, click the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of this screen and follow the instructions. If you have any problems registering, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The City of Fife's Online Permit Center is a way to:
- Apply for permits (must have a Portal Account)
- Apply and receive an over-the-counter permit
- Pay a permit invoice
- Check on the status of permit applications
- Upload PDF submittal documents (must have a Portal Account)
- Review Public Notices
- Request an inspection (must have a Portal Account)
- View scheduled inspections
- Review inspection activity and results
Schedule an inspection:
- City of Fife's Online Permit Center (preferred)
- Building: (253) 922-9624
- Planning: (253) 922-9625
**Please note the cutoff time for next day inspection requests is 4:00 PM**
Questions? Please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: Planning: (253) 922-9625, Building (Permits/Inspections): (253) 922-9624
Our goal is to make business with the City easier and more efficient for our customers.
Thanks for helping us to serve you better!